Best Recommended Health Supplement
We are Wellous Singapore genuine reseller and power seller, #1 Singapore recommended reseller in D-Bio-Grape Seed, Bio-LingZhi, Tigrox Tiger Milk King, Spi2ro, E-Vite, D-Vine, Frusso, Isoduce.
We Have 1000's Trusted Customers
Wellous Bio LingZhi
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Bio LingZhi Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-1
Wellous Bio LingZhi Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-2
Wellous Bio LingZhi Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-3
Wellous Bio LingZhi Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-4
Wellous Bio LingZhi Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-5
Wellous Bio LingZhi Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-6
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Spi2ro Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-1
Wellous Spi2ro Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-2
Wellous Spi2ro Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-3
Wellous Spi2ro Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-4
Wellous Spi2ro Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-5
Wellous Spi2ro Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-6
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Isoduce Reviews Testimonials MyVpsGroup-11
Wellous Isoduce Reviews Testimonials MyVpsGroup-10
Wellous Isoduce Reviews Testimonials MyVpsGroup-9
Wellous Isoduce Reviews Testimonials MyVpsGroup-8
Wellous Isoduce Reviews Testimonials MyVpsGroup-7
Wellous Isoduce Reviews Testimonials MyVpsGroup-6
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Bio Grape Seed
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Bio Grape Seed Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-
Wellous Bio Grape Seed Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-73
Wellous Bio Grape Seed Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-72
Wellous Bio Grape Seed Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-71
Wellous Bio Grape Seed Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-70
Wellous Bio Grape Seed Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-68
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-13
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-12
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-11
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-10
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-9
Wellous Tigrox Tiger Milk King Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-8
Review & Testimonial
Wellous E Vite Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-1
Wellous E Vite Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-2
Wellous E Vite Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-3
Wellous E Vite Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-4
Wellous E Vite Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-5
Wellous E Vite Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-6
Review & Testimonial
Wellous Frusso Review Testimonial MyVpsGroup-1
Aramex Logistic Company
Cash on Delivery
Payment before delivery
1. What is Bio-Lingzhi?
BIO-LINGZHI is a supplement containing fruit body and mycelium parts of lingzhi (Ganoderma lucidum) which is useful in strengthening one’s immune system. It contains 250mg of Ganoderma lucidum, commonly known as Lingzhi or Reishi mushroom. BIO-LINGZHI is in tablet form, it retains the complete nutrition of Lingzhi mushroom, at the same time provides a convenient way of Lingzhi consumption.
2. What is Lingzhi?
Lingzhi mushroom is a fungus that has been used for over 2,000 years in China and is still used in Traditional Chinese Medicine today. It is regarded as a rare and precious herb in the ancient Chinese medical encyclopedias known for boosting immunity and anti-aging properties hence the name “God of Longevity”.
3. Is there another name for Lingzhi?
Yes there are, Lingzhi is also called reishi mushroom. Its scientific name is Ganoderma lucidum. All of the names above are referred to as Lingzhi.
4. Who should take Bio-Lingzhi?
People with poor immunity (especially, the elderly), those with liver function problems, recovering patients from surgery, and people with hypertension and poor cardiac function.
5. Can pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers take BIO-LINGZHI?
Not recommended to take.
6. Can a customer with G6PD take BIO-LINGZHI?
So far no warning and harm for G6PD. Can take.
7. Can those who are having dialysis take BIO-LING ZHI?
It depends on the severity of the kidney disease if it is mild to moderate, it can take lingzhi. For those who have severe or serious kidney disease, avoid it. Avoid taking it on the dialysis day as the supplement would be wasted.
8. What is a fruiting body?
The fruit body is the part of the mushroom that we see, which looks like an umbrella. It has the highest amount of triterpene among all the parts of lingzhi.
9. What is the mycelium?
Mycelium part of Ganoderma lucidum is the root of the mushroom, it is normally the part where it is not noticeable by us. Mycelium has a high content of polysaccharide among all the parts of Ganoderma lucidum.
10. What are the signs and symptoms that our immune system is weak?
Coughing, catching a cold easily (flu), tiredness, cut or wound that takes time to recover, and diarrhea.
11. What is the history of Lingzhi?
Lingzhi has been used for more than 2000 years in the medical history of China. It is known as the magical herbs in China, and it is said that we can live forever if we consume it. Medical Research has proven that it has the function of regulating the human body, improving the immune system and restoring organs and cells.
12. What are the differences between the fruit body and mycelium parts of Lingzhi?
Fruit body contains more triterpene that can help to reduce blood fat or cholesterol, reduce blood glucose, anti-inflammation, and anti-cancer. Whereas, mycelium has a higher content of polysaccharide which can help to enhance our immune system.
13. What is Polysaccharide in Lingzhi?
Polysaccharide (beta-glucan) is one of the active ingredients in Lingzhi. It can help to regulate the body’s function, comprehensively improve the human immune system and restore the body’s internal organs and cells.
14. What is Triterpene in Lingzhi?
Triterpene is another active ingredient in Lingzhi. It can effectively prevent cardiovascular disease, lower LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol, and prevent hypertension.
15. What are the benefits of Lingzhi?
Lingzhi mainly increases immunity. Other than that, it also has potential cancer-fighting properties, fight depression, prevent flu, protect against allergy asthma, help liver detox, anti-aging, anti-inflammation and help to maintain the blood glucose level at a safe level.
16. What is the specialty of BIO-LINGZHI?
BIO-LINGZHI contains both fruiting body and mycelium parts of lingzhi, which give both of the main active ingredients, which are polysaccharide and triterpene.
17. Where is the ingredient in BIO-LINGZHI originated from?
The Lingzhi used is from Hokkaido, Japan.
18. Can people who are taking blood-thinning medication (anticoagulant) consume BIO-LINGZHI?
It is best to consult a doctor before consuming or take 1 tablet daily. Stop if gum bleeds or swelling bruises. Avoid if the customer is taking Warfarin.
19. What is the composition of BIO-LINGZHI?
BIO-LINGZHI contains 250mg of Ganoderma Lucidum extract powder.
20. What is the recommended dosage of BIO-LINGZHI?
1-2 tablets, 3 times daily.
21. Can urticaria/hives take BIO-LINGZHI?
Yes, Lingzhi has an anti-inflammatory effect and is able to regulate the immune system. Recommend to start at 2 tablets daily.
22. Is BIO-LINGZHI a type of drug?
BIO-LINGZHI is a type of supplement, not medication nor drugs.
23. Is BIO-LINGZHI safe to consume?
Yes, it is safe and good to consume. It is certified to be free from microbes, heavy metals, and preservatives.
24. Can BIO-LINGZHI be taken together with BIO-GRAPE Seed and American Ginseng Tablet?
Yes, all 3 can be taken together. The dosage for each of the products are as follows: 2 tablets BIO-GRAPE Seed, 2 tablets of American Ginseng Tablet, and 2 tablets of BIO-LINGZHI. (provided the customer is not taking any blood-thinning medicine)
25. Can a patient after chemotherapy and radiotherapy take BIO-LINGZHI?
Can, provided that it is 30 days after the surgery or until the wound completely recovers (depending on which comes later)
26. How long should the customer stop before going for an operation or surgery?
Stop taking any supplements 2 weeks before operation or surgery.
27. Is the spore of Ganoderma lucidum more effective than the fruit body?
No. The major active ingredient in the spore of Ganoderma lucidum is a lipid which is very unstable after the spore is broken and this will be a very problematic and complicated process. Moreover, spores are limited in quantity, hence it is very hard to get large amounts of lingzhi spore powder.
28. Is wild Lingzhi better than cultivated Lingzhi?
No. When Lingzhi is grown and gathered from the wild, the age, environment, species, and quality of it is unknown. Due to various factors, it is very hard to obtain a consistent quality of Lingzhi. Hence, cultivated Lingzhi is better and safer as the environmental factors can be controlled to provide an optimal condition for cultivation.
29. Is Lingzhi poisonous?
No. According to Chinese Medical Pharmacopoeia, Lingzhi is a superior quality herb that is non-toxic, neutral, and able to promote good health (strengthen the immune system), longevity, and prevent aging.
30. Can I take BIO-LINGZHI with other medications?
Yes, all medication prescribed by the Doctor must still be taken when consuming lingzhi. Have a gap of 2 hours when taking BIO-LINGZHI with western medicine.
31. Does a healthy person still need to take BIO-LINGZHI?
A healthy person might feel that he/she is healthy however the person is unable to tell if the body is storing toxins or not, hence a healthy person will still need to take Ganoderma lucidum to eliminate toxins and strengthen the immune system.
32. Does lingzhi have any side effects?
Lingzhi does not cause side effects, on the other hand, Lingzhi helps to detoxify and strengthen the immune system.
33. Why don’t I feel the effect of Lingzhi?
Lingzhi is a type of supplement so the effect of Lingzhi towards our body will not be as quick as medicine, whereas, it requires long term consumption to see the difference. Hence, a person will only feel the difference after 3-6months of consumption at a sufficient dosage.
1. What is BIO-GRAPE Seed?
BIO-GRAPE Seed contains grape seed extract which is standardized to contain 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC).
2. What is Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC)?
Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC) is the strongest antioxidant, its antioxidant capacity is 10 times greater than Beta-carotene, 20 times vitamin C, 50 times vitamin E. It is soluble in water and oil, so it is easily absorbed and fully protect our body. It can also penetrate into the blood-brain barrier and protects our nerves, brain, and eyes.
3. Can we obtain OPC directly through eating grape seeds?
Not much, usually we just simply remove the grape seed, even though we consume the grape seed, it will damage our teeth and it is very difficult to digest.
4. Where is the OPC being extracted? Does it have any side effects?
OPC is extracted from grape seed, which is a healthy ingredient without any side effects.
5. Who should take Bio-Grape Seed?
The elderly, chronic disease sufferers, people with poor lifestyles, and even those who just want to boost their health and immunity may enjoy the health benefits of Bio-Grape Seed.
6. Is it safe for children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers to take Bio-Grape Seed?
It is not recommended for children. Bio-Grape Seed must be taken by adults over the age of 18 to take. For pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers, it is strongly recommended to consult your doctor first before taking any nutritional supplement including Bio-Grape Seed.
7. Is Bio-Grape Seed a medicine?
No. Bio-Grape Seed is a dietary or nutritional supplement.
8. Can customers with acidic stomach (acid reflux) take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
The customer is already having acid reflux and is having inflammation from the throat to the intestine. BIO-GRAPE Seed is able to relieve inflammation. However, the effect is slower than the drug. It is recommended to take probiotics along with BIO-GRAPE Seed and medicines.
9. Does BIO-GRAPE Seed cause coldness (cold) or heatiness?
BIO-GRAPE Seed will not cause heatiness or coldness.
10. Can customers with uterine fibroids take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
One of the causes of uterine fibroids often faced by women is the estrogen level too high. Proanthocyanidins in BIO-GRAPE Seed have the effect of regulating female endocrine, thereby preventing excessive estrogen secretion and reducing the likelihood of growth of uterine fibroids.
11. What are the benefits of BIO-GRAPE Seed for the eyes?
BIO-GRAPE Seed has more health benefits for the eyes. It has been confirmed to improve night vision, prevent diabetic retinopathy, and prevent cataracts. Among the presbyopia is that there is too much lipid peroxide accumulation in the eyes, and grape seeds are very effective antioxidants. Grape seeds can promote blood circulation in the eyes and fight against free radical damage for the eyes. Grape seed extracts can promote blood circulation in the ear to help improve tinnitus (inner ear).
12. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help fade sweat spots on our face?
Sweat spots are due to fungal infections that leave a mark on our faces. Try BIO-GRAPE Seed, it has an antifungal effect. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets 3 times a day.
13. Can customers who are using Diagard take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. BIO-GRAPE Seed extract helps lower blood sugar. The grape seed extract is an antioxidant, as well as helping in controlling blood sugar level, it can also prevent diabetes complications such as heart disease, diabetic retinopathy, and other diseases.
14. The customer is having pain and feels tight at the back of the legs. It seems like psoriasis skin disease, can the customer take the BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Can try. The OPC in the grape extract is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from damage.
15. Can patients with thyroid problems take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. But customers need to continue taking medicines prescribed by the doctor. Antioxidants (OPC) in grape seed extract help the thyroid gland to fight oxidation and prevent thyroid disease from getting worse.
16. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help varicose veins?
BIO-GRAPE Seed can help blood circulation and reduce the varicose veins.
17. Customers who are taking anticoagulant medicines (blood thinning medication), can he take the BIO-GRAPE Seed?
If a customer is taking anticoagulant medicines (blood thinning medication), customers are advised to seek medical advice. Or take BIO-GRAPE Seed one tablet a day. If there is bleeding or swelling bruises, stop taking it.
18. Customers felt heatiness after consuming BIO-GRAPE Seed, and their throat feels dry and always coughing. Why does this happen to customers?
Cough and sore throat are some minor side effects to grape seed extract. Customers are advised to drink plenty of water.
19. Can patients with kidney stones take BIO-GRAPE Seed? How can it help?
Polyphenols in the grape seed extract help to reduce corrosion of stones as they have antioxidant properties and protect the kidneys. Consumers are advised to eat lesser foods that contain oxalic acid, such as spinach, celery, tea, espresso, and so on. Otherwise, it will lead to kidney disease, which will also affect the treatment of kidney stones.
20. The customer is having eye stones and has to see an eye specialist once every half a year. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help in eye stones disease?
Currently, there are no studies that have been confirmed that grape seed extracts can help eye stone disease. The eye stone is white-yellow tuberculosis located beneath the upper epidermis or lower internal inner eyelids, most of it is caused by dry eyes. Anyone with an eye stone will need to use eye drop water or surgery to remove it.
21. Can patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Highly recommended. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a disease of the immune system, it is a disease in which the immune system attacks its own cells. BIO-GRAPE Seed has antioxidants, which reduce inflammation, sensitivity and help the immune system and reduce attacks on the cells themselves. Avoid seizures/recovery reactions, starting with low doses, 1-2 capsules per day. If the body is able to adapt to it, then it can increase the dosage.
22. Can grape seeds help or improve glaucoma?
Grape seeds can slow down glaucoma degradation. Grape seed extracts have antioxidants that effectively reduce intraocular pressure. It also strengthens the microvascular, thereby reducing bleeding and vascular damage.
23. Can people with eczema take BIO-GRAPE Seed? Can it help?
Yes. Grape seeds have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects and are rich in antioxidants, which help relieve itchiness caused by eczema. Start with 2 tablets.
24. Can people with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. Hormone imbalance in patients with PCOS syndrome increases the amount and bad cholesterol and increases the risk of heart disease. BIO-GRAPE Seed can help lower cholesterol. It is also recommended to take ISOduce to help control the menstrual cycle, help in ovulation, and increase the chance of pregnancy.
25. What is high intraocular pressure? Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help in this problem?
High intraocular pressure refers to the high internal pressure of the eyeball, which often causes damage to the optic nerve and leads to glaucoma. BIO-GRAPE Seed has an antioxidant that effectively reduces ocular hypertension caused by glare. Grape seeds also have the effect of protecting blood vessels.
26. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help plantar fasciitis (pain sensation on the foot)?
It can relieve inflammation and pain in the heels but can not cure it.
27. Can prostate cancer patients take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. BIO-GRAPE Seed can prevent prostate cancer.
28. Customers with macular plaque lesions can take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. Grape seeds can reduce oxidation, improve the eye, and prevent macular degeneration.
29. Can ovarian cancer patients take BIO-GRAPE Seed? Can it help?
Yes, high doses of 2 tablets, 3 times a day. It can cause high apoptosis of ovarian cancer cells and antioxidants to reduce cell damage caused by chemotherapy.
30. Can breastfeeding mothers take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Not recommended as there is no study to confirm that breastfeeding mothers can take it.
31. Can pregnant mothers take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Not suitable for pregnant mothers. Because grape seed extract has a blood-thinning effect, it is likely to cause excessive bleeding/blood in the uterus.
32. Does BIO-GRAPE Seed help cough problems caused by tracheal-sensitive (dry-cough)?
The grape seed extract is able to help organ sensitive issues. Long term usage can reduce inflammation of the trachea. Dry cough can be due to various reasons, it depends on the cause.
33. Can pneumonia patients take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Can try, grape seed extract provides an anti-inflammatory effect but it is not guaranteed to help.
34. Can a person take BIO-GRAPE Seed if his/her heart is too slow and weak?
Yes. Start taking BIO-GRAPE Seed with 2 tablets.
35. 50-year-old customers with Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) are too high. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help reduce ESR?
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) shows inflammatory responses. If the index is high, the body may be inflamed, infected, anemia, tumors, and others. BIO-GRAPE Seed can be taken to reduce body inflammation and increase resilience. Take 1 tablet daily.
36. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help those with diabetes?
Grape seed extracts can improve insulin resistance while controlling blood sugar. OPC can reduce oxidation and can help prevent diabetes complications such as diabetic retinopathy and nerve damage.
37. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help bone cancer?
OPC in BIO-GRAPE Seed can reduce oxidation and protect cells.
38. Does BIO-GRAPE Seed contain maltodextrin?
No, it does not contain maltodextrin.
39. Is BIO-GRAPE Seed a type of drug or medicine?
No, BIO-GRAPE Seed is a type of supplement.
40. Does OPC in BIO-GRAPE Seed cause drug dependency?
No. OPC grape seed is a hormone-free plant extract and its antioxidants can help neutralize free radicals and provide health benefits. It is safe for long term use and has no drug dependency.
41. Is BIO-GRAPE Seed safe to take?
Yes, it is safe to take. OPC is classified as safe by the US authorities. However, if you are taking a blood-thinning (anticoagulant medication) medicine, it would be better to get a doctor’s advice.
42. Why do we need BIO-GRAPE Seed?
We are always exposed to free radicals (pollution, UV, radiation, inflammation, smoking), so the body needs antioxidants to neutralize free radicals.
43. Can I replace my medication with Bio-Grape Seed?
No. If you have an illness, please strictly adhere to your physician’s prescription. Bio-Grape Seed is a nutritional supplement that is not intended to treat a specific disease, instead, it supplies sufficient nutrients to boost one’s health and provide other health benefits.
44. Can I take it along with my medication?
Bio-grape seed is generally safe to consume with your other medications. As a precaution, it is better to discuss taking Bio-Grape Seed with your doctor first.
45. Is Bio-Grape Seed vegan?
Yes. Bio-Grape Seed is made from grape seed extract and is 100% vegan.
46. How many Bio-Grape Seed should I take?
To boost health and immunity, consume 3 tablets once a day. For high blood pressure/ high blood sugar/ high cholesterol, take 3 tablets twice a day. If you are on blood thinner medication, take only 1 tablet once a day.
47. How many tablets are in 1 bottle of Bio-Grape Seed?
One bottle of Bio-Grape Seed contains 90 tablets.
1. Who can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Everyone who wants to have healthy lungs and those who want detoxify their lungs from being exposed to pollution (smokers, people who have respiratory health conditions and those who have a weak body and immunity).
2. Is it safe for children?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is suitable for kids 6 to 12 years old just drink half sachet daily after meal. You may consult your doctor first before taking any nutritional supplements including Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
3. Is it advisable to drink by the elderly?
Yes. As this boosts the immune system, it is ideal for people who have a weak body such as our elderly.
4. When is the best time to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
The best time is every after breakfast. Drink 1 sachet per day.
5. What is Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a Wellous product containing Tiger Milk Mushroom. The main function of Tigrox Tiger Milk King is to strengthen the lungs and to relieve the discomfort of the respiratory tract.
6. What are the ingredients in Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King contains tiger milk mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerus), licorice extract, calamansi and Vitamin C.
7. Why is it called Tiger Milk Mushroom?
According to the legend, a tigress’ milk after giving birth to the cubs (baby tiger), dripped onto the ground and came in contact with the air, obtaining nutrients and essence from the sun, milk, and soil, and finally grew into a tiger milk mushroom.
8. What is the main function of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King main functions are to maintain lung health, reduce problems in the respiratory system, enhance respiratory system function, strengthen the immune system, boost endurance and vitality, and reduce allergic reactions.
9. Which are the targeted groups to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is suitable for people of all ages, especially those who have frequent coughs, bronchitis, and those who always feel sick.
10. What is the consumption method for Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
One sachet daily and to be taken after meals.
11. When will I see improvements?
The ideal day to take this as prescribed is 30-day straight. That’s good for a monthly treatment. However, as this is supplementary, it works best if you take it regularly to achieve your body’s overall health.
12. Are children suitable to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King? How old can a child start to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Children above 7 to 12 years old can take only half sachet of Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
13. Can a pregnant mother take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Not recommended for pregnant mothers to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
14. Can a breastfeeding mother take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
15. What is the active ingredient in Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tiger Milk Mushroom used in Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a polysaccharide containing up to 50% Beta-Glucan, mainly to boost up immunity. In addition, Tiger Milk Mushroom also contains other active ingredients such as caffeic acid and coumaric acid, which provide antioxidant effects.
16. Is the Tiger Milk Mushroom in Tigrox Tiger Milk Mushroom grown in the wild?
No. The Tiger Milk Mushroom in the Tigrox Tiger Milk King is cultivated.
17. Why choose cultivated Tiger Milk Mushroom rather than wild Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Firstly, the wild Tiger Milk Mushroom is very rare, and the amount obtained is not much.
Cultivated Tiger Milk Mushroom is better than the wild, because the planting process is completely controlled to ensure the best hygiene, quality, yield, and stability of Tiger Milk Mushroom. Plus, it assures that it’s free from microorganisms, heavy metals, and pollution.
18. What is the specialty of Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Tiger Milk Mushroom is one of the national treasures in Malaysia and is distributed in the tropical rain forests of Southeast Asia. Dr. Mahathir Mohamad also used Tiger Milk Mushroom to improve cough and lung problems.
19. Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with Western medicine?
At the moment, there is no research showing that there is a conflict/interaction between Tiger Milk Mushroom and drug, but we still recommend to take it at least 2 hours apart from the other medicine.
20. Should a healthy person take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
A healthy person can also take Tigrox Tiger Milk King, because it can boost immunity and reduce the risk of getting sick. In addition, air pollution and haze are very common in Malaysia, and Tiger Milk Mushroom can provide protection for the lungs and help to relieve breathing difficulties.
21. What is the possible healing crisis after taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
This can vary from person to person, and most people will not have a healing crisis. However, some people might develop symptoms such as an increase in phlegm, as phlegm is a way of detoxification.
22. Does Tiger Milk Mushroom cause side effects?
Tiger Milk Mushroom will not cause side effects.
23. Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with other Wellous health supplements?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King can be taken with other Wellous health supplements.
24. What food should I avoid when taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
When taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King, try to avoid taking it with sour and spicy food. Because sour and spicy food might reduce the nutritional value of Tiger Milk Mushroom.
25. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King a drug/medicine?
No. Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a food health supplement that needs to be taken for long periods of time to achieve optimal results.
26. Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with blood thinning medicine?
Lab studies show Tiger Milk Mushroom has anticoagulant & fibrinolytic actions (both increase risk of bleeding) – so must be cautious in people who take blood thinner. But no human study has been done, so we don’t know what dose will cause that. Meanwhile, Licorice (high dose) – known to reduce the effect of warfarin (blood thinning drug), but the dose in TMK is low.
Also, these effects of TMM and licorice are opposite. Hopefully they cancel out
Can take at recommended dosage – not to exceed 1 sachet daily.
27. Can customers having dialysis take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
28. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King safe to consume?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is safe to be consumed and free from microbes and heavy metals.
29. Can customers with systemic lupus erythematosus take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Customers with systemic lupus erythematosus can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
Provided that the customer is not taking any medicine that regulates the immune system, such as immunosuppressants.
30. Can people with asthma take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Customers with asthma are suitable to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King, it can help improve respiratory diseases, including asthma. Tiger Milk Mushroom acts as a supplement for standard treatments and Tiger Milk King may help in speeding up the recovery.
31. What are the different parts in Tiger Milk Mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerotis)?
Tiger Milk Mushroom is divided into three parts, stem, cap, and sclerotium. The sclerotia part is used in Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
32. Why does Tigrox Tiger Milk King choose to use the sclerotium part of Tiger Milk Mushroom?
The sclerotia of the tiger milk mushroom is usually hidden in the soil and it is the most nutritious part of the tiger milk mushroom.
33. Why does Tigrox Tiger Milk King choose to use low-nitrogen tiger milk mushroom?
When the body is high in nitrogen, it will cause an increase in uric acid, which causes crystals to build up in the joints and lead to arthritis. Therefore, we choose low-nitrogen tiger milk mushroom, which is suitable for customers with high uric acid.
34. What is the difference between Tiger Milk Mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerotis) and Lingzhi (Reishi/Ganoderma Lucidum)?
Tiger milk mushroom and lingzhi are classified as fungi, but these two mushrooms are different.
Both tiger milk mushroom and lingzhi can effectively promote the immune system. The difference is that lingzhi can help protect the liver, while tiger milk mushroom can help protect the lungs.
35. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King in the form of a tablet?
Tigrox Tiger Milk is not a tablet form product. This is Wellous’ first liquid product which is in a sachet and it is ready to drink.
36. Why produce liquid form of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
In order to ease the modern busy lifestyle, we choose to produce products that are easily taken. Tigrox Tiger Milk King can be taken directly.
37. Can a customer with diabetes take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
People with diabetes can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King as there is no added sugar.
38. Can customers who are undergoing electrotherapy, chemotherapy or radiotherapy take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
It is not recommended. You can take it after you complete the treatment.
39. Does Tigrox Tiger Milk King have a registered MAL number?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is classified as functional food, so there is no need to register MAL.
40. Will Tigrox Tiger Milk King cause a dependency effect?
No. Tigrox Tiger Milk King can be taken for a long time.
41. What is the taste of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is calamansi in flavor with herbal and a mild sour taste.
42. What is the difference between Tigrox Tiger Milk King and other marketed products?
Other than Tiger Milk Mushroom in Tigrox Tiger Milk King, it also contains licorice and calamansi that can help in respiratory discomfort. Plus vitamin C that can enhance the body’s immunity.
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is Malaysia’s first liquid tiger milk mushroom product. It contains the highest content of tiger milk mushroom.
43. Can a customer with psoriasis take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
44. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King suitable for those who get an allergy reaction easily?
It’s suitable to take. Tiger Milk Mushroom can enhance the immune system against allergens.
45. How does Tigrox Tiger Milk King help lung health?
Tiger Milk Mushroom can help in respiratory system problems, improve respiratory system function, relieve nasal allergy reaction and nasal congestion, relieve coughing, and improve respiratory allergies.
46. Why do fever and constipation symptoms appear after taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
These symptoms are not side effect reactions. It is a conditioning reaction or also known as healing crisis. It is recommended that the customer stop taking it for the meantime. Continue when symptoms are reduced or relieved with intake of plenty of water.
47. Tigrox Tiger Milk King contains how much of Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King contains 625mg of tiger milk mushroom.
48. How many sachets are there in 1 box?
One box contains 15 sachets and can be taken for 15 days.
1. What is SPI²RO?
SPI²RO is a healthy food that combines detoxification, repair and rejuvenates functions. SPI²RO contains spinach, spirulina, chlorella, and other substances to help remove toxins, radiation, and heavy metals, regulate and restore intestinal cell function, promote digestion, and improve immune system health.
2. What is the content in SPI²RO?
Lemon powder, soluble fiber, spinach powder, spirulina, chlorella, xylitol, and mint powder.
3. What is the function of SPI²RO?
It helps detox bodies and removes heavy metals, improves the digestive system, releases harmful radiation, provides comprehensive nutrition for the body, strengthens the immune system, fights disease, promotes healthy skin, promotes metabolism, helps reduce weight, increases insulin sensitivity, increases activity antioxidant, and balances body pH.
4. Why do we need a detox?
Detoxification can thoroughly cleanse the body, restructure the body’s system, help combat aging, balance body function, and promote overall health.
5. Why does the human body have toxins?
The toxin is actually a waste of excessive food. There are two main sources: metabolic waste from digestion and absorption of food; various pollutants from the environment deposited in the body. The human body is considered healthy if it is able to get rid of toxins quickly. If there is more waste that exceeds the burden of physical exclusion, it will be a health barrier.
6. How do I know that my body contains many toxins?
If your body has a lot of toxins, your body will have symptoms such as constipation, obesity, bad skin condition, bad breath, insomnia, allergies, endocrine disorders, menstrual pain, body odor, back pain and so on
7. How to take SPI²RO?
The recommended dose is 2 tablets daily and taken before going to bed.
8. What is the specialty of SPI²RO?
Made with natural ingredients. The ingredients include spirulina, spinach, chlorella, rich in nutrients, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. Able to see and feel the effect of detox 8-10 hours after consumption. No side effects and provide the steps of detox, repair, and rejuvenate. The first detox tablets in the world, do not need to be brewed into the water, can take them directly without drinking water. Easy, convenient/portable, and take them whenever you need it. The brand has won various awards such as the Best Healthcare Brand Award, International Prestige Award, the Asia Pacific Super Health Brand Award, and so on.
9. Is SPI²RO effective? How long can I see the effect?
It usually takes 8 hours to see the effect of detox (going to the toilet).
10. When is the best time to take SPI²RO?
It is recommended to take SPI²RO before bedtime. From 10 pm-6 am, as the body is resting and in a repairing condition, the body usually takes 6 to 8 hours to undergo a repair after taking SPI²RO, so it will not affect your quality of life.
11. If some people are taking a lot of supplements/medicine in the night, can they take SPI²RO in the morning?
Of course, the time of consumption can vary from person to person: Everyone’s routine and working hours are different, and they might be taking some other supplement/medicine too. In general, customers can see the effects of relief of gastrointestinal discomfort, constipation, and detoxification at about 8 to 10 hours after taking SPI²RO.
12. What are the ingredients that help to detox?
The fiber in SPI²RO helps in the removal of feces and toxins. SPI²RO is free from laxative components.
13. After taking SPI²RO for several weeks, the frequency of defecation is decreasing, is it because detoxification is getting less effective?
Reduction in defecation does not mean a reduction in detox function. It may be due to the body having detox most of the toxin or the body containing the little toxin. This will increase metabolism and reduce the absorption of toxins.
14. Is taking SPI²RO for a long time safe? Does it have side effects?
SPI²RO is safe to take at a long period of time as it contains natural ingredients, free from pharmaceutical drugs, and will not cause side effects or addiction/dependency.
15. Is it safe for women to take SPI²RO during menstruation?
Yes, because SPI²RO is free from hormones, but a woman may feel more fatigue if she takes SPI²RO during menstruation.
16. Is SPI²RO effective in losing weight?
SPI²RO can not be considered as a weight loss product because it does not contain senna, but it can help in losing weight. There are many factors why obesity may occur including genetics, edema, overeating, hormonal imbalance, indigestion, or constipation.
If the body is high in toxin or indigestion, SPI²RO can help to eliminate it including excess fat, which may help a person to lose weight. SPI²RO contains fibers that will slow down empty stomachs, thereby reducing appetite and this can help in control weight.
17. Can a person who wants to gain weight take SPI²RO? Can detox help weight gain?
Of course, our body can absorb more nutrients after detoxification, hence it helps to increase weight after detox.
18. Is it safe to take SPI²RO together with another supplement?
Yes, SPI²RO will help other supplements to strengthen the body.
19. Is it safe to take SPI²RO and other medicines?
SPI²RO only contains natural ingredients, therefore it will not cause severe side-effects with drugs. It is recommended that people with a health problem take SPI²RO at a low dose, which is one tablet a day, however, if a person undergoes treatment or taking medicines for chronic diseases such as high blood pressure or heart diseases, it is better if they refer to the doctor before taking SPI²RO.
20. Why should I drink plenty of water while taking SPI²RO?
Water is the best medium to get rid of toxins so if the body is well hydrated, toxins will be easily excreted. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
21. Is there another way to see the effectiveness of SPI²RO faster?
It is recommended that a person eat more fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water to help in the detoxification process. Avoid eating oily foods and overeating, as this may affect the detox process. Exercise can also help in detox, as the toxins will be removed from the body through sweat.
22. Is it safe for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to take SPI²RO?
Although the ingredients in SPI²RO are natural and safe to use, there is no sufficient evidence on the safety of pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Therefore, it is not recommended to take it as there is a chance that the toxins will be transferred to the baby, and there is a risk of dehydration.
23. Is it safe for diabetic patients to take SPI²RO every day?
Yes, of course, SPI²RO does not contain sugar, SPI²RO sweetness comes from sweeteners, which is safe for diabetic patients.
24. How can SPI²RO help customers with diabetes?
Spirulina in SPI²RO can help control blood sugar levels and improve insulin function. Fiber can also reduce blood sugar to spike after meals.
25. Can 6-8 years old children take SPI²RO?
1 tablet of SPI²RO is suitable for adults, so it is not recommended for children under 12 years old to take SPI²RO.
26. Can patients with heart disease take SPI²RO?
We recommend you to consult your doctor before taking SPI²RO.
27. SPI²RO contains lemon powder. Can someone with gastric take SPI²RO?
This depends on the individual. Basically, patients with gastric problems can take SPI²RO. Lemon powder is not the only SPI²RO ingredient. It combines highly alkaline botanical ingredients (spinach, spirulina, and chlorella) to effectively neutralize the acidity of lemon. There is no evidence that lemon can cause gastritis, in fact, lemon juice has been proved good for gastritis. Lemon mixed with water – During the digestion process, fresh lemon will become alkaline in our body. In short, for patients with mild gastritis, we recommend taking SPI²RO with an empty stomach. For chronic gastritis patients (serious), it is recommended to take SPI²RO after meals.
28. Which is the manufacturing country for SPI²RO?
SPI²RO is formulated in the United States but is manufactured and repacked in Malaysia by a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified factory.
29. Does SPI²RO have a product quality check?
Yes, SPI²RO certified as safe and does not contain heavy metals, microorganisms, preservatives, or chemicals.
30. After taking SPI²RO, a customer commented that he has a lot of phlegm in his throat. Is this normal?
Yes, this is a common reaction, it is a sign that the body contains toxic substances. (The body will produce mucus to protect itself from harmful substances) Some people will cough during the detoxification period.
31. Will a person who has uric acid become worse after taking SPI²RO?
Uric acid is caused by excessive purine food intake such as seafood, viscera, etc. The acidic body also causes the body to not excrete uric acid. Someone who experiences this condition needs SPI²RO to detoxify, detoxifying can help to regulate the body, and helps eliminate uric acid.
32. Can someone with rheumatoid arthritis take SPI²RO?
High antioxidant foods such as spinach can help reduce systemic inflammation that causes rheumatoid arthritis. Independent radicals have the ability to destroy healthy cells, and antioxidants can eliminate free radicals. When taking SPI²RO, joints may be painful due to detoxification, it is a normal healing effect.
33. Can a G6PD patient take SPI²RO?
Yes. G6PD patients should not take fava beans, sulfites, Vitamin K, and so on. SPI²RO does not contain these substances, so G6PD patients can take SPI²RO.
34. Can someone with Thalassemia take SPI²RO?
Yes, a person with Thalassemia can take.
35. For the skinny people, if they want to detoxify, do they have to take SPI²RO every day?
Yes. Skinny people need detoxification too, but they can choose to take on their needs, which will be more effective if they have constipation.
36. Why sometimes I go to the toilet a lot but sometimes less?
The amount of a person’s excretion is different, even the absorption is also different. Other than that, it may be caused by some other factors such as the amount of food.
37. Can vegetarians take SPI²RO?
Of course. SPI²RO is made of all-natural botanical extracts.
38. Can I take SPI²RO after drinking alcohol?
Of course, the detoxification effect is better after drinking. In general, we will feel tired, nausea, or dizzy the next day after drinking alcohol at night. If we take detox products on the same day, removing toxins from the body. On the second day, we will experience lesser symptoms such as lack of appetite, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, headache, and so on. So, it is recommended to detoxify after drinking alcohol.
39. Can SPI²RO cleanse blood?
Toxins in the blood include bad cholesterol and heavy metals. The fiber in SPI²RO can remove bad cholesterol, while chlorella can remove heavy metals, spirulina can remove radiation.
40. Can the thyroid problem patient take SPI²RO?
Yes, although we do not test the content of iodine, the amount of spirulina does not affect the thyroid gland. However, it also depends on the individual. Some of them are not well controlled. Taking SPI²RO can cause symptoms of hyperthyroidism if the person is sensitive, such as the hand trembling.
41. After taking SPI²RO, will I be suffering from symptoms such pain, aches, fever and dizziness?
This is considered as a healing crisis as the cells get more nutrients than normal, the body will start to activate and accelerate our metabolism, toxins in the body will be released from the cell rapidly, causing the body to experience temporary discomfort.
42. Can I mix SPI²RO into fruit juices or in smoothies?
It’s up to you. You can take it before eating or mix it in fruit juices. SPI²RO contains strong alkali green ingredients (spinach, spirulina, green algae, lemon). When it is mixed into fruit juices, the detoxification effect is better.
43. After taking SPI²RO, acne started to grow, is this a healing effect?
Yes, do not worry, this is a regular healing effect, the constant use of SPI²RO can improve the condition of the skin. This phenomenon shows that the original skin gland is blocked and the fat or toxins that remain in the skin gland are removed by activated cells. This leads to the formation of acne.
44. Why can’t I see the effects after taking SPI²RO?
The effect of using SPI²RO varies from individual. We recommend drinking plenty of water as water can help bowel movements and help in defecation.
45. No problem with bowel movements after taking SPI²RO. Do I still need to continue?
It is recommended to continue to take or reduce the dosage, one tablet daily as a maintenance dose. In addition to defecation, SPI²RO can help eliminate radiation from digital devices such as mobile phones. SPI²RO can also help refill the body with nutrients and repair body cells.
46. If someone has recently undergone a uterine removal surgery, can she still take SPI²RO?
Wait until the surgical wound has fully healed before taking SPI²RO. When the wound is not yet healed, avoid taking SPI²RO because it is likely to interfere with the wound healing process. For example, detoxification can cause pain in surgical wounds.
47. Can hepatitis B patients take SPI²RO?
Yes. SPI²RO can help detoxify the liver.
48. Customers took SPI²RO but did not have the feeling of defecation, why?
SPI²RO does not contain any laxatives and does not cause diarrhea. SPI²RO contains natural ingredients such as fiber and spinach that can help in detoxification. There are several possibilities: 1, The customer’s body does not have a lot of toxins and has a slow bowel movement. 2, might be a healing crisis and the body is slowly improving the gastrointestinal function
49. Can someone with autoimmune disease (systemic lupus erythematosus) take SPI²RO?
Is the disease still ongoing? If it is, it is advisable not to take SPI²RO.
50. Spirulina can help to control the level of acidity in our bodies. Will customers become more energetic after taking SPI²RO?
A person with an acidic body will get tired easier, then the alkali found in SPI²RO can control the pH value in the body. Additionally, glutathione in spinach can help in detox. SPI²RO users will feel more energetic after detox.
51. Can a customer with kidney stones take SPI²RO?
It can be taken, but it will not help to reduce it. The cause of kidney stones is the lack of water, eating high levels of oxalic acid, and high calcium. Recommend to take BIO-GRAPE Seed as grape seed extract can help prevent kidney inflammation and protect kidney function. Start with 2 tablets daily.
52. Can SPI²RO help in Helicobacter pylori infection?
- Pylori needs to be treated with antibiotics. After the treatments can take SPI²RO. SPI²RO can help clean up the stomach, increase probiotics, and help prevent the disease.
53. How much mg of spirulina, spinach and chlorella content in SPI²RO?
Spirulina 150mg, 125mg chlorella and Spinach 150mg
54. I am taking 2 tablets of SPI²RO daily. Why do I feel dizzy after taking SPI²RO?
- The body is reacting well. Metabolic effects, the temporary blood supply to the brain is insufficient
- Dehydration. Customers are advised to drink at least 2 liters of water. To reduce headaches, reduce to 1 tablet a day.
55. The customer asked after I take SPI²RO 2 tablets a day. My urine is yellowish. Does SPI²RO contain pharmaceutical components?
SPI²RO contains no pharmaceutical component. The yellow color of the urine may be caused by it being too heaty or you are taking Vitamin B products. Another reason is that water in the body is filled with stools, sweat, or toxins, saturated urine will turn yellow.
56. Can children at the age of 9 take SPI²RO?
Unlike other products, SPI²RO, other than spirulina and chlorella, contain other ingredients such as fiber powder and spinach. Chlorella contains a lot of chlorophyll, and it is green because it contains chlorophyll. Chlorella contains many proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Japan has been using chlorella ever since, but scientific studies conducted in the United States are limited and there is no sufficient study to determine the appropriate dose for children. The recommended dose is 2 tablets. If the children need detoxification, depending on whether the body weight and body are acceptable, you can take 1/2 or 1 tablet. Be sure to drink enough water.
1. What is D-VINE?
D-VINE is a beauty formula formulated with Collagen-Tripep 20 collagen tripeptide, Viqua pomegranate extract, Hytolive olive polyphenol, and so on to make the skin smooth, white, shiny and healthy.
2. What is the main ingredient of D-VINE?
The main ingredient of D-VINE is collagen. Other than that, it also contains olive polyphenol extract, pomegranate extract, and silk peptide.
3. What is the function of olive polyphenol?
Olive polyphenol is a natural extract from the olive fruit. It is high in antioxidants with high ORAC value which has the ability to protect our skin from the adverse effects of UV radiation by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. Besides, it also increases internal glutathione which enhances the photo-protective effect of skin cells.
4. What is the function of pomegranate extract in the D-VINE?
Pomegranate extract in D-VINE can help to reduce the formation of melanin cells hence improve the skin tone. It can also block the sun radiation to react in the body and provide a complete photo-protection. Other than that, it also helps to reduce sebum production which will worsen the inflammation of acne. Hence, acne production will be suppressed.
5. What is the difference between Collagen peptide and Collagen tripeptide (CPT)?
Collagen peptide is the hydrolyzed form of collagen. With its small molecular weight, the absorption into the bloodstream will be better upon digestion. Meanwhile, CPT is the minimum unit of collagen which consists of 3 amino acids. It can be absorbed by the intestinal tract directly. CPT also helps in promoting new collagen and hyaluronic acid production in our bodies.
6. What are silk peptides and their benefits?
Silk peptides are manufactured using silk amino acids which are obtained from the cocoon of the SilkWorm. Sericin found to have excellent moisture binding properties, hence improving skin hydration.
7. What is the source of the collagen in D-VINE?
The collagen peptide source in D-VINE is from marine collagen.
8. Why do you choose marine collagen over other animal collagen as one of the D-VINE main ingredients?
Fish collagen consists of smaller peptides than bovine sources, so it is easier to digest, absorb, and distribute throughout the body.
9. What makes it different from other collagen supplement products?
Incomparable to other collagen supplements, D-VINE is made from quality and imported active ingredients using high technology to ensure:
-Retention of maximum nutrients for optimum efficacy.
-Direct absorption in the intestinal tract
-High bioavailability activity
10. Is D-VINE a drug?
D-VINE is not a drug and it is not regulated by the Drug Contract Authority (DCA).
11. I am suffering from peeling and inflamed skin due to sunburn. Can I take D-VINE to reduce the inflammation?
Yes. D-VINE contains pomegranate extract which has anti-inflammation properties that help to lessen the inflammation. It will block the melanin production, hence improving the skin tone. Besides, it also contains collagen that helps the skin to recover.
12. If I’m going to have surgery, can I consume D-VINE like usual?
As a guideline, stop taking any supplements 14 days before the surgery. Resume taking your supplement one month after the surgery if the wound has recovered fully, including the removal of the dressing.
13. I have eczema. Can D-VINE help to make my skin better?
You may try. Eczema is a condition where patches of skin become rough, inflamed, red, and cracked. D-VINE contains collagen and pomegranate extract which has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the symptoms and soothe the irritation of eczema patients.
14. Can D-VINE help in Psoriasis?
You may try. Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes a rapid buildup of skin cells that causes scaling on the skin surface. D-VINE has olive polyphenol which is known to be a potent antioxidant that may help to relieve mild symptoms of Psoriasis. Collagen from D-VINE also helps in skin recovery.
15. Does D-VINE help in cellulite reduction?
Yes. D-VINE has collagen peptide that helps to improve the appearance of the cellulite thus improving the skin texture of the affected area.
16. How does D-VINE help in sunburn recovery?
D-VINE can speed up the recovery after exposure to sunlight. UV rays cause the loss of collagen due to sunburn. We need to replenish the collagen in our body to repair and moisturize the dry skin. Other than that, the olive polyphenol in D-VINE can help to protect the skin from adverse effects from UV radiation.
17. Can I consume D-VINE to lessen the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy?
Can try. Collagen plays a role in keeping the skin strong and elastic. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and is important for preventing stretch marks. Besides, CTP has excellent functions in repairing damaged skin tissues as well as retaining skin moisture content. However, the collagen is extracted from fish so if the mother is allergic to fish better to avoid it during pregnancy.
18. Can pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers take D-VINE?
Yes. During pregnancy, the fetus will absorb a large amount of collagen from the mother causing the mother to lose its own collagen. This will lead to dry skin, pale skin, and cause the skin to lose its elasticity. However, D-VINE contains collagen that is extracted from fish. Hence, if the mother is allergic to fish, it is better to avoid it during pregnancy.
19. Can people with kidney disease take D-VINE?
Kidney disease patients in stage 1 and 2 can take D-VINE in low dosage. For patients in stage 3 and 4 or with kidney failure, it is not recommended to consume any supplements.
20. Can G6PD patients take D-VINE?
Yes. One with G6PD deficiency can take D-VINE. G6PD is a condition where the body lacks the production of G6PD enzymes. Patients should not consume fava beans, sulphites, Vitamin K, and so on. D-VINE does not contain any of these substances, so it is safe for G6PD patients to take D-VINE.
21. Can a patient with fibroids take D-VINE?
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors found in the uterine wall of the uterus caused by hormonal problems. D-VINE does not contain hormones, therefore a patient with fibroids can take D-VINE.
22. I am suffering from chickenpox scars. Can D-VINE help to remove the scars?
Chickenpox scars might be lasting. Usually, over-the-counter (OTC) treatments and medical procedures are used to reduce the scars. But you can take D-VINE to help improve your skin texture and skin tone.
23. Is D-VINE safe for consumption?
Yes. D-VINE is derived from natural ingredients. It is free from heavy metals and microorganisms contamination, therefore it is safe for consumption.
24. How can D-VINE help to reduce skin pigmentation and dark spots?
D-VINE has pomegranate extract that helps to stop the formation of melanin (the pigment that gives dark skin tone). This is due to the punicalagin in pomegranate that acts as the melanin inhibitor.
25. Can women take D-VINE when they are menstruating?
Yes, D-VINE does not contain any hormones and does not affect the female hormonal system, so it will not affect a woman’s menstrual cycle.
26. Will my skin go back to normal or worsen after I stop taking it?
No. D-VINE uses natural substances that help to reduce the skin’s internal and external problems and regulate skin metabolism to promote anti-aging and bleaching. Even after stopping, your skin will stay radiant and smooth. Suggested to consume maintenance dosage that is 1 tablet daily to fight against exposure to UV rays, pollution, radiation from computer and etc.
27. Any side effects after taking D-VINE?
D-VINE is relatively free from side effects. It is made from natural ingredients.
28. How long does it take to improve my skin after consuming D-VINE?
It depends on the individual because every person has a different absorption ability. Normally after 14 days of consumption, you will notice skin improvement.
29. At what age should we take collagen?
Anyone over 20 can take collagen because the loss of collagen in our body starts at the age of 20.
30. Who Should Take D-VINE?
D-VINE is recommended for people aged 20 and above for maintenance and enhancement of the skin’s elasticity, moisture, and skin tone. People with the following skin condition will greatly benefit from D-VINE:
-Acne and acne scarring
-Dry and dull skin
-Uneven skin tone
-Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin
31. Why do you need D-VINE?
Poor eating habits, UV rays, smoking, heavy makeup, and other factors that can damage the skin will result in dark skin, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, etc. Therefore, taking D-VINE is essential to get the perfect skin complexion.
32. What is the best time of day to take D-VINE?
You can take D-VINE at any time of day. It is recommended to consume 2 tablets per day with an empty stomach. But if you have a sensitive stomach, you may take D-VINE after meals.
33. Can I take D-VINE with an empty stomach?
Yes, you can. But if you have a sensitive stomach, you might need to take D-VINE after meals for regular maintenance.
34. Is collagen supplement safe for long term consumption?
Yes. The amino acids in collagen powder are defined as food, so the supplement is intended to provide nutrition for the body.
35. Does D-VINE have a bitter taste?
D-VINE has a very mild bitter taste due to the olive polyphenol extract.
36. Why should I take it every day? Can I take it once in a while?
We recommend taking it daily, as it can replenish the collagen in your body.
37. How much body collagen do we lose every day? How do we restore the lost collagen?
We will lose collagen at a rate of 1% per year after the age of 20. To replenish the lost collagen in our body, we need to obtain collagen from our diet or supplement. However, the collagen from food has a larger molecular weight and it is difficult for the body to absorb.
38. You said that D-VINE has whitening effects. If I stop taking D-VINE, does that mean the whitening effects will reduce?
D-VINE only contains natural ingredients, so it is relatively free from side effects. Consuming D-VINE actually helps to reduce the risk of skin hyperpigmentation due to the overproduction of melanin that leads to the darkening of the skin. So, it is recommended to consume 1 tablet per day as we’re exposed to UV rays, pollution and etc.
39. How can I consume D-VINE during fasting month?
You may take D-VINE after you break fast by following the recommended usage.
40. D-VINE originated from which country?
D-VINE is formulated in Korea but is manufactured in Malaysia by a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified factory.
Three main ingredients in D-VINE are patented ingredients: Collagen-Tripep20 Collagen Tripeptide from Korea, Viqua Pomegranate Extract from Spain, and Hytolive Olive Fruit Extract from Spain.
Collagen-Tripep20 is collagen tripeptide, also known as small molecule peptide. It has a high content of GPH (Glycine-Proline-Hydroxyproline), which is the main composition of collagen in the skin. The small molecular weight of collagen tripeptide (300 daltons) can be absorbed directly by the intestinal tract for excellent improvement on wrinkles, elasticity and moisturizing effects.
41. Can people with keloid (overgrowth of scar tissue) consume D-VINE?
There is no scientific evidence to show that oral consumption of collagen will worsen keloid condition and cause scar enlargement. However, if the customer had experienced enlargement of the scar after consuming collagen products, then the customer is not recommended to take D-VINE.
1. What is E-VITE?
E-VITE is an eye health supplement consisting of Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin, and other antioxidant substances.
2. Why do we need to consume E-VITE?
The eyes are the window of our soul. Nowadays, people are frequently using digital devices (smartphones, computers, tablets, TVs?), this makes us exposed to blue light for a long time. In addition, UV rays from the sun can also cause damage to our eyes. Long-term exposure to blue light and UV rays will increase the risk of eye diseases such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataract. If left untreated, these diseases can lead to blindness.
3. What is age-related macular degeneration (AMD)?
AMD is an age-related eye disease. The macula is an important structure in the eyes that helps to provide a clear central vision. The macula will degenerate with age, besides, the blue light of digital electronic devices will accelerate the degradation of the macula. AMD causes the patient to lose central vision and eventually cause blindness. Since AMD is an irreversible disease, early prevention is the best solution.
4. What is a cataract?
Cataract is an age-related eye disease, it is the leading cause of blindness worldwide. Long-term exposure to UV rays of the eye is the biggest cause of cataracts because UV rays can oxidize the lens in the eye. When the lens is oxidized, it will lose its elasticity and becomes gray and turbid, thus blocking light from entering our eye and affecting our vision. The cataract can be surgically removed and implanted with an intraocular lens. However, the best way is to prevent it early.
5. Why do we need to supplement with Lutein and Zeaxanthin?
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are important antioxidants in the eyes. Since our body does not naturally produce Lutein and Zeaxanthin, we must obtain them from diet or health supplements. Lutein and Zeaxanthin can effectively help the eye’s macula to filter blue light and reduce the occurrence of macular degeneration. In addition, Lutein and Zeaxanthin can also neutralize free radicals in the eye, avoiding oxidation, and thus reducing the occurrence of cataracts.
6. Why do we need to supplement with Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is one of the few carotenoids that can reach the eye and it is a powerful natural antioxidant. Since the human body does not naturally produce astaxanthin, we must obtain it from diet or health supplements. In addition, astaxanthin also has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects in the eye, providing more comprehensive protection to our eyes.
7. What is blue light?
Blue light is a high-energy light emitted from electronic screens, LED backlights, fluorescent lights, and the sun. Prolonged exposure to harmful blue light can cause excessive free radicals to damage our eyes, leading to various eye symptoms including excessive eye fatigue, dry eyes, blurred vision, glare sensitivity, poor night vision, and reading difficulties. Accumulation of blue light exposure over a long period of time may cause serious diseases such as AMD, cataracts, etc.
8. What is the dosage of E-VITE?
Recommended consuming 2 tablets of E-VITE per day.
9. Are there any effects if you take more E-VITE than the recommended dosage?
Taking more than 2 tables of E-VITE per day does not cause any adverse effects. E-VITE is rich in antioxidants, apart from the eyes, it also has antioxidant effects on other parts of our body. However, we still recommend taking only 2 E-VITE per day to avoid unnecessary wastage.
10. What is the effect of taking E-VITE? How long would it take to have effects?
It varies from one person to another. Generally, taking E-VITE for one to two weeks can improve dry eyes, fatigue, and blurred vision.
11. How much is the content of Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Astaxanthin in E-VITE respectively?
Each tablet of E-VITE contains 5mg of Lutein, 1.1mg of Zeaxanthin, and 2mg of Astaxanthin. Taking 2 tablets of E-VITE a day will meet the recommended standards by the American Optometry Association, which is 10mg of Lutein and 2.2mg of Zeaxanthin per day.
12. What are the sources of Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Astaxanthin in E-VITE respectively?
Lutein and Zeaxanthin in E-VITE are extracted from marigold flowers (patented ingredient: XanMax), while Astaxanthin is extracted from algae.
13. Can diet alone provide the same or similar amount of Lutein and Zeaxanthin as E-VITE?
Unfortunately, it is difficult to get the same amount of Lutein and Zeaxanthin from any reasonable diet. Sources of Lutein and Zeaxanthin include dark green leafy vegetables (such as spinach), egg yolks, corn, etc., but the content of Zeaxanthin in food is usually very small.
14. What is the difference between E-VITE and other eye health supplements in the market?
E-VITE offers a comprehensive 3-in-1 formula (Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Astaxanthin). Our Lutein and Zeaxanthin are using a patented ingredient which is XanMax. In addition, E-VITE is a chewable tablet, which is easier to be consumed than powdered products.
15. Can E-VITE be taken together with tea or coffee?
Not recommended, to avoid interference of the absorption and digestion of E-VITE.
16. Can E-VITE be taken together with other Wellous products?
17. Can E-VITE be taken together with medicines?
Please follow your doctor’s instructions. We recommend customers to separate the time of taking E-VITE and other medicines for at least 1 hour to avoid affecting absorption or efficacy of each other.
18. What is the flavor of E-VITE?
Blueberry and purple sweet potato flavor.
19. After consuming E-VITE for a period of time, will there be any reverse effect if you stop consuming it?
No, when customers stop consuming E-VITE, there will only be less protection to the eyes, but will not have reverse effects.
20. Can I take E-VITE during menstruation?
21. Can pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers consume E-VITE?
Not recommended to take, as there is no sufficient safety information provided.
22. Can children consume E-VITE?
Children below 5 years old – not recommended to take;
5-6 years old – half a tablet;
7-12 years old – 1 tablet provided normal body weight;
13-17 years old – 1 tablet for small size, 2 tablets for normal size.
23. Can vegetarians consume E-VITE?
24. How to store E-VITE?
Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight. Do not remove the silica gel from the bottle to ensure that the quality of E-VITE is maintained at its best condition.
25. Does E-VITE register for MAL?
E-VITE is classified as a food product, so it does not need to register for MAL.
26. Can patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) take E-VITE?
Patients with stage 1 or 2 CKD can consume E-VITE in low dosage, which is 1 tablet per day. Patients with stage 3 and 4 CKD are not recommended to take any supplement including E-VITE.
27. Can patients with kidney stones take E-VITE?
Yes, but E-VITE does not help with kidney stones.
28. What are the benefits of consuming E-VITE?
(1) Protect eyes, help eyes to fight against harmful blue light and UV rays. (2) Relieve tiredness and dryness of the eyes. (3) Enhance the eye’s health and sharpen eye vision. (4) Help to prevent eye diseases, such as age-related macular degeneration and cataract.
29. Can glaucoma patients take E-VITE after surgery?
Yes. Glaucoma patients can take E-VITE 30 days after surgery or after complete recovery of the wound, whichever is later, including the removal of the dressing.
30. Can E-VITE help in color blindness?
No. Color blindness is basically congenital due to the lack of cells in the eye that sense specific colors, and currently, there is no treatment for color blindness.
31. Can E-VITE help in amblyopia?
Amblyopia (lazy eyes) refers to the gradual degradation of one of the eyes if it is not used for a long time. The treatment of lazy eyes is through vision correction (covering method) arranged by an ophthalmologist. Taking E-VITE does not directly help correct lazy eyes, but it can help patients improve their acuity faster during vision correction.
32. Can E-VITE help in tear duct blockage?
No. There are many causes of tear duct blockage, including congenital and developmental factors, infections, inflammation, trauma, etc., so patients must seek the advice of a doctor to get treatment.
33. Can E-VITE help in age-related macular degeneration (AMD)?
Lutein and Zeaxanthin in E-VITE can help increase the density of macular pigment in the eye, thereby delaying the risk of macular degeneration.
34. Can E-VITE help in cataract?
Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Astaxanthin in E-VITE can give the eye a powerful antioxidant effect, protect the lens of the eye from oxidation and become cloudy, thereby reducing the risk of cataracts.
35. Can E-VITE help in dry eye syndrome?
Astaxanthin in E-VITE is a powerful antioxidant. It can enter the blood vessels of the eye and promote blood circulation in the eye. There are also clinical trials showing that astaxanthin can improve the symptoms of dry eyes.
36. Does it matter if I take less than the recommended dose?
If you take only one tablet of E-VITE per day, the effect will be shown slower and less obvious.
37. Can patients who are taking blood-thinners consume E-VITE?
38. What causes the redness of the eye?
The redness of eyes is due to the swelling of microvessel on the surface of the eye. There are several reasons why the eyes will turn red. One is because the eyes are in direct contact with sensitive or irritating substances, such as smoke, perfume, chemicals, alcohol, etc. The second reason is because of the dryness of the eyes. Prolonged exposure to electronic products, insufficient sleep, insufficient tear secretion, excessive use of eyes, prolonged duration in the air-conditioning room, or wearing contact lenses for too long can cause eye dryness. The third cause may be due to bacterial infections, and the fourth cause is due to some serious eye diseases such as glaucoma.
39. Can E-VITE help with eye floaters?
Eye floaters refer to there being suspended black spots in the vision. When the eyes gradually age, the vitreous body (jelly-like object) in the eyes will be liquefied, causing small fibers in the vitreous body to accumulate. The black spots that people see are actually the shadows of tiny fibers stacked in the vitreous body of the eyes. There is no study that has been done to prove that E-VITE can improve eye floater. In addition, there is no medicine to treat eye floaters so far.
40. Can E-VITE help in glaucoma?
Glaucoma is one of the causes of blindness. The main factor for glaucoma is due to excessive intraocular pressure. High intraocular pressure will damage the optic nerves in the eyes. When the optic nerves are gradually damaged, blind spots will appear in the eyesight, causing part of vision loss. Scientific research proves that Astaxanthin can protect optic nerve cells and reduce the risk of glaucoma.
41. Can E-VITE help in presbyopia?
Presbyopia refers to the loss of the ability of the eyes to focus on close objects. As the eye ages, the lens in the eye gradually thickens and loses its flexibility. As the lens gets thicker and loses its elasticity, it would become more difficult for the eye to focus on close objects. This is why presbyopia patients can still see objects that are far away, but they cannot see objects that are closer. According to clinical trials, Lutein and Astaxanthin can improve the accommodation of the eye lens, allowing the lens to focus more easily on near objects.
42. How to make the eyes look watery?
The eyes will look watery when the eyes contain sufficient moisture. To achieve this, dryness of eyes must be avoided. Prolonged exposure to electronic products, insufficient sleep, insufficient tear secretion, excessive use of eyes, prolonged duration in the air-conditioning room, or wearing contact lenses for too long can cause eye dryness. In addition, clinical trials have proven that Astaxanthin in E-VITE can effectively improve dry eye symptoms.
43. How to make the eyes have a clear distinction between black and white?
Eyes that have a clear distinction between black and white means that the eyes do not appear in yellow, red, or other colors. The main cause of yellowing of the eyes is liver problems, for this case, customers should get a consultation from a medical doctor. The eyes appear reddish because of the swelling of microvessels in the eyes. One of the causes of eye redness is because of dry eyes. Clinical trials have shown that Astaxanthin in E-VITE can effectively improve dry eye symptoms.
44. Would E-VITE cause any allergy reaction?
The main ingredients of E-VITE are common foods, such as seaweed, blueberries, purple potatoes, etc., which basically will not cause any allergic reactions.
45. Can patients with conjunctivitis consume E-VITE?
Conjunctivitis can be categorized into two types, infectious and non-infectious. Infectious conjunctivitis is caused by bacteria or viruses, which require medical treatment and patients’ attention to eye hygiene. Non-infectious conjunctivitis is due to allergic reactions. Taking EVITE cannot directly treat conjunctivitis, but it can help to soothe the eye discomfort caused by conjunctivitis.
46. The eyes of a customer got swollen because of diabetes and new blood vessels started to grow. Is Evite helpful in such cases?
The customer developed diabetic retinopathy due to diabetes. Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Astaxanthin in E-VITE can prevent the deterioration and bleeding of new blood vessels and improve vision. More importantly, the customer has to control his / her blood sugar level, as high blood sugar level causes diabetic retinopathy to deteriorate.
47. E-VITE is originated from which country?
Our ingredients of E-VITE come from various countries, such as Germany, Japan, China, and India.
The main ingredient is XanMax – the patented natural lutein and zeaxanthin with its US Process Patent. With the extraction technology, XanMax has superior absorption and can remain in the retina for 24 hours.
EVITE is manufactured in Malaysia by a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified factory.
1. ISOduce can enlarge the breast, as it contains phytoestrogen, will it cause obesity?
No. One of the causes of obesity is hormonal imbalance. ISOduce can compensate for the hormone, therefore, it will not cause obesity.
2. Can pregnant women take ISOduce?
Not recommended. The reason is to prevent it from affecting the hormonal level of pregnant women and hormonal imbalance can cause miscarriage.
3. Can breastfeeding mothers take ISOduce?
Breastfeeding mothers can take. Kacip Fatimah is used traditionally to speed up the recovery of the uterus and tighten the vagina. However, if you experience a reduction in breastfeeding milk amount, any discomfort in your baby, or any changes in your sleep, stop taking ISOduce.
4. Can ISOduce be used to replace hormone replacement therapy?
Yes. ISOduce consists of soy isoflavones, which have a similar structure to the female hormone, it can affect the hormone secretion in the body, metabolic activity, protein synthesis, and growth factor activity.
5. Can soy isoflavones treat infertility?
Soy isoflavones are effective in solving infertility caused by insufficient estrogen, low menstruation, and irregular menstruation.
6. Can ISOduce help in breast enlargement?
Soy isoflavones in ISOduce can mimic estrogen and transfer the body to the breast. And Pueraria can help to improve the capillary microcirculation to achieve the effect of breast enhancement.
7. What is the difference between ISOduce and other hormone products?
ISOduce uses pure natural non-GMO soybeans, while other products might use non-natural ingredients to obtain the effects they want, and mostly focus on hormone balancing. ISOduce contains multiple natural ingredients that are effective in solving major problems faced by women such as relieving menopausal symptoms, regulating the menstrual cycle, increasing pregnancy rate, etc.
8. Can ISOduce reduce white discharge and vaginal odor? What is the ISOduce intake method?
ISOduce can help. If the menstrual cycle is normal and precise, I can eat every day. Stop for 4-5 days when the period comes. Continue after menstruation.
9. Can ISOduce restore the vaginal tightness?
Yes. ISOduce contains Kacip Fatimah which can help to tighten the vagina.
10. Can I take ISOduce with a contraceptive pill (pregnancy control pill)?
Not recommended. Because both have the effect of regulating menstruation. If taken at the same time, it can cause hormonal imbalance. It can try to take ISOduce, to achieve the maintenance of the uterine effect, and to use condoms for pregnancy control.
11. Can customers who take contraceptive injections take ISOduce?
Yes, the dose in the contraceptive injection is relatively stable and will not affect it.
12. Can I take ISOduce with menstrual medicine prescribed by a doctor?
No. You can try ISOduce, as it will not cause side effects and physical harm to our body.
13. Can hypothyroidism patients take ISOduce?
Yes, but note the following symptoms: fatigue, swollen face, muscle weakness, muscle pain, weak but fast heart rate. The way we eat is based on the effects that we want to achieve.
14. Can ISOduce be taken with Bak Foong pills (female pill)?
15. Can ISOduce be taken with Ba Zhen Soup (eight tonics tonic soup)?
16. Can supplement Evening primrose be taken with ISOduce?
Evening primrose contains linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid to help balance the hormones and relieve menstrual discomfort and menopause. If you want to nourish and tighten your vagina, you can take it with ISOduce. Soy isoflavones contain phytoestrogens, which are very similar to human estrogen. If you want to get pregnant and help relieve menopausal symptoms, ISOduce is more effective. If taken with Evening primrose, the effect is better.
17. Can diabetic patients take ISOduce?
18. Can patients with high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high cholesterol take ISOduce?
19. Can customers who are taking psychotropic drugs (for depression) take ISOduce?
20. Does ISOduce cause the body to be heaty?
Any supplements will also cause heatiness. ISOduce contains herbs that will cause heatiness, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water.
21. The main ingredient in ISOduce is soy isoflavones. Is it suitable for customers with uric acid?
Yes. We only extract the active ingredient soy isoflavones from soybeans that do not contain purine. Although ISOduce contains some soy flour, its composition is not high and does not cause uric acid.
22. ISOduce has a little herbal aroma, it tastes like a flower tea when taken. Can ISOduce be taken with another drink?
Not recommended to drink with coffee or hot drinks.
23. Can ISOduce be taken at any time?
Yes, no problem. If you want to adjust your menstruation timing, it is recommended to take it at the same time every day.
24. Can ISOduce be taken with hot water?
Not recommended to take with hot/boiling water, recommend to use warm water.
25. Customers undergo menopause. Last month, customers found that there is a fibroid and she did surgery to remove her uterus and ovary. She wants to use Chinese Medicine to regulate her hormone level and does not want to take western medicine or drugs. Can she take ISOduce?
If the uterus is completely removed, you can take it. It can take one pack daily.
26. Can a woman with uterus prolapse take ISOduce?
Of course, she needs it very much.
27. Can ISOduce regulate autonomic nervous systems?
ISOduce is able to regulate the hormonal imbalance caused by autonomic nervous disorders. However, it is impossible to cure autonomic nervous disorders, and most of the autonomic nervous disorders need to regulate mentality as treatment.
28. The customer wants to enlarge her breast, can she take two packs of ISOduce?
Can. If she takes two packs in a day, separate the intake to 1 packet morning and evening each. If she doesn’t mind that it will affect the menstruation, then she can take 2 packets. If not, 1 packet will do.
29. Can women with endometriosis take ISOduce? Can it help her to get pregnant?
You can take ISOduce. Endometriosis refers to the presence of active endometrial cells. Symptoms include dysmenorrhea and abnormal menstruation. Plant stimulants in ISOduce have a bidirectional regulation of hormones. It can balance the hormones of the woman’s body and improve the menstrual blood flow, hence it can improve the symptoms of endometriosis. ISOduce can help a woman to get pregnant, provided that the fallopian tubes are not blocked. If menstruation is abnormal, first adjust menstruation.
Method of consumption: Avoid ISOduce from day 1 to day 4 of the menstrual cycle. On the 5th day of the menstrual cycle, take 1 pack of ISOduce daily for 21 days and then stop. Repeat the same method for the next menstrual cycle.
After the menstrual cycle is normal, prepare for pregnancy according to the following methods.
Pregnancy preparation method of taking ISOduce: Avoid taking ISOduce from the first day to the fourth day of the menstrual cycle. On the 5th day of the menstrual cycle, take 1 pack of ISOduce daily for 7 days and then stop. Repeat the same method of consumption until the next menstrual cycle. Stop taking ISOduce after pregnancy.
30. Can I take ISOduce if I have endometrial cancer?
Endometrial cancer is not recommended because there are insufficient studies that say that soy isoflavone can help in the treatment of cancer cells.
31. Can dialysis patients take ISOduce?
Can. All the ingredients in ISOduce are from plant extract. These ingredients will be washed off during dialysis, and will not harm the kidney.
32. ISOduce is prepared for 7 days of pregnancy. The customer asks, can her partner ejaculate in her during these 7 days?
Can. However, these 7 days are not the right period to get pregnant as there is no ovulation. Normally after 7 days, ovulation will occur and there is a higher chance to get pregnant.
33. Can we tell customers to take ISOduce as contraceptive pills to avoid getting pregnant?
ISOduce cannot function as a contraceptive pill as there are still chances of getting pregnant. This is not a contraceptive pill.
34. Can I take ISOduce with weight loss products?
Can. There are no conflicts. Try to take it separately, eat one in the morning and one in the night.
35. Can I take ISOduce if I am allergic to soybeans?
Can. The lab test report shows that ISOduce does not contain soy allergens.
36. Can I take this product to eliminate uterine fibroids? Do you have a testimony?
It can be taken if you have a fibroid. But cannot eliminate fibroid. However, clinically proven that plant hormones (soy isoflavones) does not cause fibroids, but also reduces the risk of fibroid growth, it has a protective effect on the uterus, reducing the risk of cancer.
37. Can cervical edema take ISOduce?
Cervical edema can take soy isoflavones. Cervical edema is a very common cervical inflammation. Cervical edema will cause an increase in white discharge, bloody white discharge, or bleeding after sexual intercourse, often with back pain, abnormal menstruation, infertility, and so on.
38. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), can I take ISOduce to help it?
Many women with systemic lupus erythematosus have irregular menstruation. Menstruation is early, delayed, reduced or significantly increased in amount. Most of the causes are irregular menstruation caused by drugs, which can be restored by adjusting the type and dosage of drugs. Women with systemic lupus erythematosus are not recommended to take ISOduce. Unless it is totally finished and will not reappear. Because there is not enough clinical study that proves soy isoflavones is safe for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
39. Is it helpful for immature follicles if I take ISOduce?
In short, ISOduce can help ovulate. There are many reasons for the poor development of follicles. Common levels of polycystic ovary syndrome and estrogen/progesterone levels are low, and follicle-stimulating hormone levels are low. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce stimulate the hypothalamus to produce the gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which in turn indicates the production of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone in the anterior pituitary. The follicle-stimulating hormone promotes follicular development and maturation. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce also help mature follicles ovulate.
40. Can customers with Trichomonas vaginalis take ISOduce and benefit from it?
Can. Trichomonas vaginalis is a sexually transmitted disease that requires antibiotics for treatment. His partner also needs treatment. ISOduce is a health care food that works to maintain the uterus and regulate hormones. It does not help trichomonas vaginalis.
41. Uterus had been removed for 10 years. Is it helpful to take ISOduce? Is it suitable?
Is the ovary being removed as well? If yes. It is highly recommended to take it because the body is not able to produce estrogen, the symptoms of menopause will come in early, the skin becomes rough, dull, and so on. ISOduce helps regulate estrogen levels and helps delay menopause.
42. Can polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) take ISOduce?
It can be taken. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce stimulate the hypothalamus to produce the gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which in turn indicates the production of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone in the anterior pituitary. Follicle-stimulating hormone promotes follicular development and maturation. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce can also help mature follicles ovulate and increase the chances of pregnancy.
43. Can customers with fallopian tube obstruction take ISOduce? Will it help?
Is the fallopian tube obstructing both sides? It is necessary to have an operation. If only one side is blocked, drinking ISOduce can help ovulate on the other side. If both sides are blocked, ISOduce cannot help.
44. Can someone with benign sarcoma take ISOduce?
Do not take it if it is malignant. Customers can take it if it is benign.
Menstruation irregularity can take 21 days. Pregnancy preparation can take 7 days.
45. Can ISOduce help with the pelvic inflammatory disease? How can it help?
Pelvic inflammatory disease is a sexually transmitted infection. It is recommended that customers pay attention to their sexual partners and she is required to see the doctor get antibiotics. Recommend to take medicine prescribed by a doctor before starting to take ISOduce.
46. Is ISOduce suitable for people with the hemorrhagic cyst, sarcomas, and cyst?
Sarcoma cannot take, the hemorrhagic cyst cannot take, a fibroid can take, the cyst can take, the tumour cannot take.
47. The customer is on menopause, the vagina feels pain during intercourse. Can ISOduce help her vagina to be watery?
Can. Manjakani and Pueraria help reduce vaginal dryness and increase moisture/watery. Kacip Fatimah can tighten the vagina.
48. Taking ISOduce will promote sleep?
It is a conditioning/regulating process, improving response. Everyone has a different improvement response. Some people will have a backache.
49. The customer took the 5th pack of ISOduce. There was a brown color discharge in the first 2 days. Until now, there is still a bit of brown color discharge. Does she need to stop taking ISOduce?
Such symptoms occur during the conditioning/regulation period.
50. The customer is taking the second box of ISOduce and is feeling itchy at the sexual part. Why is this happening?
There are two possible reasons: 1- Soy can promote blood circulation, causing itching in certain parts; 2- It might be due to infection that causes itchy at certain parts.
51. The customer had taken ISOduce for a week and found it to have brown discharge… similar to the color of the menstrual period… What is the reason?
Brownish physiological leukorrhea occurs mostly in women before and after menstruation and ovulation and is a normal physiological symptom, which is a symptom of female ovulation bleeding. When the ovulation is over, the leucorrhea color will return to normal white. This customer is close to ovulation, so it is normal. Usually, this phenomenon will not exceed 7 days.
52. The customer said that after taking ISOduce there is some small granules discharge. Why?
This is a healing crisis, taking the first box of ISOduce might be like this, the second box will not.
53. The customer just finished taking a box of ISOduce, but the vaginal discharge is more serious than before. Is it a good reaction? Can you explain the principle?
ISOduce will discharge the leucorrhea and improve the reaction. Because estrogen has the deposition of glycogen in vaginal epithelial cells. These glycogens are broken down into lactic acid under Lactobacillus vaginalis, which increases the vaginal acidity and is conducive to the growth of Candida. If the vaginal discharge becomes more and more serious, it is necessary to take medicine.
54. I have a headache during menstruation. Does ISOduce help?
Can give it a try. Before and after menstruation, the concentration of estrogen in the serum decreased, causing changes in intracranial and extracranial vascular tone, causing headache in some sensitive women. ISOduce soy isoflavones regulate estrogen levels and improve headaches. Take according to the 21-day consumption method.
55. Does ISOduce generally feel a little tight in vagina after taking for a few packs?
It depends on the individual, according to testimony it takes roughly 1 to 2 weeks to feel the difference.
56. If you just had an abortion surgery, when is it better to start eating ISOduce? Take after the wound is completely healed?
After the wound is recovered or healed, take according to the 21-day consumption method, ISOduce can help tighten the uterus, and it is ok to take it. Just worried that the customer has internal injuries or bleeding. It is recommended to take after the wound is completely recovered or healed.
1. What is FRUSSO?
FRUSSO is a healthy drink rich in dietary fiber and prebiotics. Its main function is to help in defecation and maintain the health of the intestines.
2. What are the main ingredients in FRUSSO?
Fibersol-2, psyllium husk, inulin, fructose, maltodextrin, palm fiber, and cassia extract.
3. What is dietary fiber?
Dietary fiber is a type of carbohydrate, but it is not digested and absorbed by the body like starch or sugar, so it does not contain any calories.
4. What is water-soluble fiber and non-water-soluble fiber?
Dietary fiber can be divided into two types: water-soluble and water-insoluble. The water-soluble fiber has a high viscosity, it can absorb a large amount of water in the intestinal tract, forms a gel and combines with the feces in the intestine and eventually to be excreted. Insoluble fiber helps to increase the volume and weight of the stool, accelerates intestinal peristalsis, and promotes bowel movements.
5. What is the daily recommended dietary fiber intake?
According to the Malaysian Dietary Guidelines, we need to take 20-30 grams of dietary fiber a day, i.e. 2-3 servings of fruits and 3-4 servings of vegetables.
6. Apart from fruit and vegetables, what are the other sources of dietary fiber?
In addition to fruits and vegetables, cereals and nuts are also rich in dietary fiber. However, while taking dietary fiber, it is also necessary to pay attention to calorie intake. Therefore, it is not recommended to consume large amounts of cereals and nuts to fulfill dietary fiber intake.
7. How much is the calorie content in 1 sachet of FRUSSO?
FRUSSO contains very low calories, a pack of only 15-21kcal (different flavors have different calories), therefore people who want to control calorie intake can take it with ease.
8. What is prebiotic?
Prebiotic is also a type of dietary fiber, it is the nutrient of probiotics that helps probiotics growth in the intestines.
9. What is the source of prebiotic?
Foods rich in prebiotics include garlic, onions, leeks, asparagus, oats, etc.
10. What are the functions of FRUSSO?
FRUSSO is rich in dietary fiber and can accelerate bowel movements. FRUSSO also contains prebiotics that helps probiotics grow in the intestines and keep the gut healthy, which in turn helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. In addition, dietary fiber in FRUSSO can also increase satiety, and taking it before meals can help control weight. Long-term consumption of dietary fiber can also control blood sugar and blood lipids to prevent chronic diseases.
11. How to consume FRUSSO?
Add a sachet of FRUSSO to 150 ml of room temperature water and mix well before drinking.
12. What is the best time to consume FRUSSO?
Customers are suggested to consume it before going to bed. so that he/she can go to the toilet for defecation the next morning. In addition, customers who want to maintain their body or lose weight can also take it before meals to increase their satiety therefore reducing their food intake.
13. Apart from plain water, can I mix FRUSSO with other drinks such as fruit juice, milkshake, and yogurt?
It depends on personal preference. Mix FRUSSO with juice or yogurt can further improve bowel movements. But make sure that FRUSSO is completely dissolved in the beverage.
14. How long would it take to get the effects after consuming FRUSSO?
Usually, customers will have a bowel movement after 8 hours of consumption.
15. Is there any healing crisis after consuming FRUSSO?
A small number of people who take FRUSSO will have a healing crisis of detoxification, such as mild stomach cramps, but these symptoms will be resolved after defecation.
16. Is it safe to consume FRUSSO in the long term? Would it cause any independence towards fiber products?
It is safe to consume, because it is all-natural and does not contain any drug, and does not cause any side effects or dependence.
17. After long term consumption of FRUSSO, the problem of constipation has been resolved. Do I still need to continue consuming FRUSSO?
It is recommended to continue taking (1 sachet per day or 1 sachet per 2 days) to supplement the dietary fiber you need. FRUSSO’s function is not only to help in defecation, but also to help maintain intestinal health and prevent chronic diseases such as colon cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and so on.
18. Can people who want to gain weight consume FRUSSO? Would it cause any adverse effects?
Definitely can. To gain weight, firstly we need to make sure that the bowel function remains optimal for more effective absorption of nutrients in the food. FRUSSO helps remove unwanted residues from the gut and helps probiotics grow and create a good intestinal environment.
19. Does FRUSSO have any certification for its quality?
FRUSSO has safety certification, it does not contain heavy metals, microorganisms, and preservatives.
20. Can a vegetarian consume FRUSSO?
Can. The ingredients of FRUSSO are all derived from plants, without any animal-based ingredients, so it is suitable for vegetarians.
21. Can I consume FRUSSO together with other Wellous’s products?
Yes, but it must be noted that most of Wellous’s products are suggested to be consumed after meals, while FRUSSO is recommended to be consumed before bedtime.
22. Can I consume FRUSSO with other supplements?
If the customer is taking mineral supplements such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, or iron, they must be taken at least two hours apart because high fiber would reduce the absorption rate of minerals in the intestines.
23. Can I consume FRUSSO with medicine? Would it cause any adverse effects?
Not recommended. Customers must take FRUSSO and the drug separately for at least two hours to avoid affecting the absorption and effect of the drug.
24. Can pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers consume FRUSSO?
The ingredients of FRUSSO are natural and safe, however, there are no studies that have proved that it is safe for pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers. Therefore it is not recommended to them.
25. Can children below 12 years old consume FRUSSO?
26. Can diabetic patients consume FRUSSO?
Can. FRUSSO does not contain sucrose or glucose, only a small amount of fructose, and fructose does not cause a spike of blood sugar, so taking 1 or 2 sachets of FRUSSO per day does not affect the blood sugar of diabetic patients. In addition, dietary fiber in FRUSSO can also help delay the absorption of sugar and prevent the sudden increase of blood sugar.
27. Can people with hemorrhoids consume FRUSSO?
Absolutely. Hemorrhoid patients should consume more dietary fiber because it helps to soften the stool and avoid constipation.
28. Can people with colitis consume FRUSSO?
Not recommended. Patients with colitis must avoid foods such as spicy food, high oil, and high fiber, etc. Therefore, it is not recommended to take FRUSSO to avoid more stomach upset. After the recovery of colitis, customers can consume FRUSSO to help restore and maintain gastrointestinal health.
29. What is the difference between FRUSSO and SPI2RO?
Both FRUSSO and SPI2RO are products for detoxification. In terms of function, FRUSSO focuses on intestinal health and disease prevention, while SPI2RO focuses on nutritional supplements after detoxification (as it contains spirulina and chlorella). FRUSSO contains high fiber (4.5 grams per sachet) and prebiotics, while SPI2RO contains less fiber. FRUSSO is a powdered product that needs to be mixed with water. SPI2RO is a chewable tablet. In addition, taking FRUSSO will make you feel full, but SPI2RO will not.
30. Can people with gastric problems or excessive gastric juice production consume FRUSSO?
Dietary fiber in FRUSSO is helpful for gastric problems or excessive gastric juice production. However, if your stomach is sensitive, it is recommended to take it after meals.
31. Can I consume FRUSSO with an empty stomach?
No problem, but if your stomach is sensitive, it is recommended to take it after meals.
32. Can patients with Helicobacter infection consume FRUSSO?
Patients with helicobacter infection must be treated with antibiotics. Customers are recommended to take FRUSSO following the recovery of the infection to help the growth of probiotics in the intestine.
33. Can colorectal cancer patients consume FRUSSO?
Yes, but FRUSSO cannot treat colorectal cancer. It is not recommended if the customer is suffering from a critical stage of colorectal cancer.
34. What is the suitable water temperature to mix with FRUSSO?
Water at room temperature.
35. Can FRUSSO help in appendicitis?
The main cause of appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix as a result of bacterial infection. Although appendicitis is not directly related to dietary fiber, scientific research and clinical experiments have proven that long-term intake of high fiber can maintain normal bowel movements, can also help to soften stool, reducing the chance of feces remaining in the intestine, hence reducing the risk of appendicitis.
36. Can I consume FRUSSO during menstruation?
Can. FRUSSO does not contain any estrogen, so it can be taken during menstruation.
37. Can I consume FRUSSO together with SPI2RO?
No problem, but customers are advised to take it according to their needs. Customers can take one SPI2RO and one pack of FRUSSO if necessary but must take them separately. FRUSSO can be taken during day time, while SPI2RO can be taken before bedtime.
Best Brand In Health Care Product
SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS
Thank You for
Von Lim Founder of
Von Production | Von Vps Management | MyVpsGroup
Thank You & Appreciate!